What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A revolutionary new software will allow you to quickly and easily compare the current Implied Volatility (IV) of that option, and compare it to what it’s historically been selling for
- Full ownership of the program and all future upgrades, with no costly data feeds for you to buy. This alone could save you thousands!
- Includes live streaming help videos, for learning how to use the software and be up and running in no time
- Allows Unlimited number of stock ‘Models’ to be saved in your ‘Stocks List’
- FREE data feed works even on most international exchanges at no extra cost
- Calculates and graphs the options’ average, high and low volatilities
- Easy to use graphical interface makes setting up new Models a breeze
- There’s much more, but you’ll just have to see for yourself…
- Saves your charts and data tables for easy printing and review
- Runs off of a FREE data feed (So there’s no monthly fee)
- Clearly shows whether an option is ‘Cheap’ or ‘Expensive’
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Volcone Analyzer 3.0 scores 74.97/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.optionsuniversity.com/Volcone/index_clickbank.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: optionsuniversity.com you’ll also be taken through to optionsuniversity.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)